Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Family Pictures





17 comments:

k.young said...

Such darling pictures of your cute family!

CaySedai said...

Love the pictures. Glad to find out about your blog. I'm at www.carolfoltz.com.

Cousin Carol ;-)

Keith and Allie said...

Oh Veena your family is adorable! We badly need a new family picture but it seems like so much work! You've inspired me....I want some as cute as yours!
P.S. I want to see some new pictures of your house! :)

Amy said...

Love these pics Veena, so stinkin cute! Who took them?

Loved talking to you the other day, you seriously have so much strength and I want you to know that I admire that about you. You're seriously the sweetest!

Leslie said...

I love the family pictures. They are darling!

Angie said...

Such great pictures! Love them!

Token Asian Friend said...

I love the fact that Aaron is lifting up his leg in the middle picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the one of ya'll on the swing.

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

I LOVE THOSE PICS!!!

kellebelle said...

Like everyone else said-- SO cute!! And I'm with Allison (hey, how are you, btw?!) -- I want to see your new house, too. :)

Alison Ward said...

so cute!! where are you guys at in the pics? we're coming to UT for Thanksgiving and having a friend do some pics, I'd love to steal your spot, if it's ok with you :-D hope you're doing well!!

Belkycita said...

SO CUTE!!!
Your boy has the cheesiest smile!
and how come Than is not lifting his leg?
I am glad you posted, I almost called to make sure you were all ok :-)

Kariann said...

Oh my goodness they are SO cute!! LOVE them all!! They turned out awesome...thanks for posting them I was DYING to see them!! haha

Em said...

I love these pictures. I also love how Aaron looks so happy in them, like he was having the time of his life when really the only way he would smile was if my mom would be behind the photographer doing something to make him laugh. They seriously turned out so good though. I can't pick a favorite.

Princess Gerty said...

So Cute! Yeah, where were you? The location is perfect!

Jen said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are darling. They have the best little smiles.

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Those are awesome! Tell me who did them and what they charge so I can be just like you!