Monday, June 14, 2010

Vacation

The day school got out, we headed down to St. George with Grandma, Grandpa, Emily, Andy, Joe, Kariann, and Brynlee. Last year we rented a house with a pool for a week and loved it so much that we decided to do it again. It was the perfect relaxing vacation. Just sun, pool, games. No running here and there and busy, busy, busy.

I could use lots of words to describe our lazy days, but instead, here's my first attempt at photo collages:



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Em said...

I'd like to give a big "whoot whoot" to Veena for updating her blog! That was a fun trip. I like how mad I look at playing the drums. I am NOT good at them.

Keith and Allie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We love St. George too! Hey I got your message late last night. We have been out of town too! I'll call you later but that sounds great! We'd love to see you! Glad you had a fun trip! I love seeing your kids. They are getting so big!

Amy said...

SO fun Veena! I bet it was way warmer there than up here at that time. Darling pics!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Looks awesome!