Yes, I am addicted to changing my background. I admit it. I just can't stop. We'll see how long this one lasts.

Yesterday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's to watch the BYU game. Which was awsome, by the way. So some people ate some Skittles and then left their half-eaten bags laying around. I'm not naming any names. And it's not really their fault that no one was watching my boy when he found one of these aforementioned bags. All of a sudden we realized that Aaron had a mouthful of something. As I approached him, I noticed an obsene amount of stickiness and discovered that he was covered in sugary-slobber. We took him to the closest bathroom and got him all cleaned up, but not before he flashed a big cheesy grin for the camera.
A few minutes later I put him back down on the floor to play around. He started crawling really fast to nowhere then changing direction on a dime. We were laughing so hard. The following video is evidence of Aaron's sugar high, and subsequent crash.

Yesterday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's to watch the BYU game. Which was awsome, by the way. So some people ate some Skittles and then left their half-eaten bags laying around. I'm not naming any names. And it's not really their fault that no one was watching my boy when he found one of these aforementioned bags. All of a sudden we realized that Aaron had a mouthful of something. As I approached him, I noticed an obsene amount of stickiness and discovered that he was covered in sugary-slobber. We took him to the closest bathroom and got him all cleaned up, but not before he flashed a big cheesy grin for the camera.
A few minutes later I put him back down on the floor to play around. He started crawling really fast to nowhere then changing direction on a dime. We were laughing so hard. The following video is evidence of Aaron's sugar high, and subsequent crash.
9 comments:
Hilarious Veena! I love his little cheesy grin, what a handsome little guy even with sticky face.
The video made me laugh so hard, wow isn't it funny what a little sugar can do.
Hey sorry I didn't really talk to you much the other night, I didn't get the chance to sit by you. Hope you are feeling better.
that stinker is hilarious! i can't wait to see him, josiah is pretty excited, too judging from his reaction to the video.
That really is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! He is so cute and so funny! Can't wait until Brynlee is big enough to pal around with him!
Very cute Veena! But if you constantly keep your kids on a sugar high like me, you can't tell the difference!
Love that sticky grin!
What a cute grin.
And that video is hilarious. Gotta love the sugar rush!!
And I love that you change your background so much. It is so fun. This one you have now is so bright and colorful. Love it.
So funny! And I love the pic with the sticky face--although, I have to admit that I was sucked in by his brilliant blue eyes and forgot the sticky! :) I am always surprised by just how amazing they really are! :)
Anyway, just to reiterate our convo today HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I just caught up on your blog and am feeling more and more that we need to get Chris and Than together--a post about football while he is wearing a Titleist hat?! They are made for each other!
Very funny. But his smile is to die for. What a cute little guy!
That is so funny! I love it. Graydin loves sugar as well and he acts just as crazy! Go BYU!
Post a Comment