- Shaking the gate at the top of the stairs like he's in prison and wants to get out.
- Opening and slamming shut the entertainment center doors.
- Hitting his sister in the face with anything he can get his hands on.
- Getting all the cups and bowls out of the kiddie drawer.
- Playing in the cat food and water.
- Eating the cat food.
- Putting cups and lids and toys and Halloween candy in the cat water.
- Lifting the toilet seat and lid.
- Sticking his fingers in my mouth and nose.
- Crawling on the concrete driveway with bare knees.
- His dad.
- Taking the knobs off the stereo.
- Everything in his sister's room.
- Messing with the computer while I'm trying to type a very important post.
AND
- Soft, fuzzy blankets for snuggling.
I LOVE being a mom to a one-year old. I mean it. I really do!
6 comments:
Super cute! What a fun little guy you have!
I love having a one year old too! :)
I noticed "lifting the toilet seat and lid" came just before "sticking his fingers in his nose and mouth."
Gross!
I love that he eats the cat food!! That is hilarious!! He is so cute!! I can't believe he is such a big boy now...Seems like yesterday I saw him for the first time in the hospital!!
AHH toilet seats.. Just the start of all the wonderful things to come :)
He is such a cutie..
How cute! and so big now.
I hope that you are buying really good cat food, you know the can kind that is made with real rice and vegetables and salmon;-)
What a funny little guy! Kids are so much fun.
Post a Comment