Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disneyland BABY!!

I had been feeling pretty blah about the winter and really needed a get-away so after a bit of discussion, we decided to go to Disneyland!! It was a pretty spur-of-the-minute trip, but we were able to pull it all together and get out of town. Than and Jay talked and they wanted to come too so we had a big party down in SoCal.

We went to Disneyland for 2 days, the beach for 1 and then back to California Adventure. The kids had so much fun. Sara and Jaydyn hit it off and wanted to play together all the time. They sat together in our stroller while we were at the park and then played nonstop in our room.

We got to go to Huntington Beach on Than's birthday. It was a little cool and windy, but we still had a great time. Than volunteered to get buried in the sand. So all the girls wanted to get buried too. Aaron loved the sand!! He looked like a total beach bum. Some of that sand ended up in his mouth, I know.
The happy family.

Waiting in line for a rollercoaster.

Sara and Jaydyn sitting like angels in the stroller.

Sara, Jaydyn, and Saydey with the Fairy Godmother.

Hugs!!

The girls.

The boys.

Than getting buried.

Sara's turn.

Aaron chillin' in the sand.

Sara showing off a treasure she found.

Than, Sara and Aaron walking to the ocean.

We had so much fun. Thanks Jay and Cheri for coming with us and for the awesome place to stay!!

10 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

How fun! It makes me want to go again soon! We missed seeing you but hope we can get together over Spring Break!

Leslie said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip! Definitely a great way to chase away the winter blues!

kellebelle said...

Oh! What a nice change of pace. Way to liven things up! I love the picture of all of you at Disneyland. You're such a cute family!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Jea-lous-y! We were planning on going there this month, but then my family stuff happened in Canada and that's where the roadtrip funds went. You'll have to come with us sometime! I know of a great timeshare in Long Beach we've been meaning to rent out with another family... :)

Amy said...

How fun for you guys! I LOVE all your pics and seriously can't believe there aren't more, hello you were in Disneyland for 3 full days. Come on, post them would ya. And how fun that you were with Jay and Cheri, seriously Disneyland is my favorite, I told this to Cheri, get me on Tower of Terror and I laugh like a crazy lady, it's GREAT!! Glad you had fun, you deserve it. Hey and tell Than happy day from us.

Belkycita said...

Holy cow! you guys know to have fun. Than needs to give Dave some tips on loosing up a bit ;-)
I love the pictures, you guys are so cute together.

Korine said...

Seriously the cutest pics ever! You have the cutest family! I love the first one! Good job for getting the heck out of here for a different pace, hope you feel REVIVED!

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. It's awesome that the girls were such good friends. I bet that made it all the better. Next time you'll have to drop down to play on a San Diego beach. ;)

Angie said...

Looks like ya'll had so much fun! I want a vacation so badly!
Love all of the pictures..

Kariann said...

I'm glad you had fun!! Your pictures are cute!! We need to make that a Murphy vacation one year!! :)