Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

It's crazy, I know. I'm posting again. Already. I've been feeling pretty blah about blogging. Like, what's the point, anyway? But I guess posting the other day was actually FUN for me again, so I'm giving it another try.

This year for Halloween we went all out. We all tapped into our inner groovy and voila......


Sara was a disco girl and Aaron was a rockstar. He had a guitar with his costume, but he decided that it was too hard to carry that thing.


This is my photographic experimentation with no flash. The kids were willing models, especially Sara. She's got that whole "no smile" thing down.


 Aaron got to dress up for his preschool this week and they had a little party. It looks like he had a great time.


Sara had her share of fun at school too. On Friday, there was the Halloween parade and then her class party.  After school, I took the kids to Aunt Emily's work for the Halloween party and trick-or-treat thing they have for the kids. Sara and Aaron got soooooo much candy there. They had a little sugar crash on the way home. 


Saturday night, we went REAL trick-or-treating. By "we" I mean Than and the kids while I stayed home and passed out candy. It was soooo rainy when they left, but soon it cleared up and they had a great time.

When they came home, I asked Aaron, "Now do you want to eat lots of candy and get a tummy ache and then go to bed? His answer: "YES!!!!!!" I have never heard him say "yes" so enthusicastically. I've come to the conclusion that this is what he must have heard: "Now do you want to eat lots of candy and blah blah blah and then blah blah blah?"



Peace Out!

9 comments:

Em said...

Oh my, where to start? Than looks like he's channeling his inner Austin Powers. Veena looks groovy. Sara has the sexy pout thing down a little too well. And Aaron's picture face is hilarious!

kellebelle said...

You all looked fantastic! But I have to say my favorite is Aaron with that huge smile for the pictures. What a great family. :)

Neela said...

Even though you told me all of these stories and I already saw the picture of Aaron yesterday, in blog form it was so much funnier. I laughed until I cried.

Keith and Allie said...

Wow! I love your costumes! So hippie cool! Aaron & Sarah are adorable! I love that Than was a good sport too! I have a hard time talking Keith into dressing up! What a fabulous Halloween!

Belkycita said...

Ok, I've tried but I can't stop laughing!!!
Sara's serious face is WOW!

Amy said...

So freaking cool by the way, how beautiful is sweet little Sara, LOVE the costumes!!!

Kariann said...

After hearing the sucker story the picture is SO much funnier than I thought it would be!! hahaha You guys look awesome! You inspire me to have us all dress up next year! :)

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Way to post, friend! I LOVE your outfits. I think not much beats dressing up as a family. Which may explain my kids' overflowing dress-up bins...

Princess Gerty said...

I love it! Your kids are so cute and funny!