Now for a Sara story. She is 4, but I find that she still needs to take a nap everyday or else she turns into a grumpy beast of a girl. Today we were driving home in the afternoon and I knew that she would not be keen on the idea of a nap, so I tried to strike a bargain with her. She likes driving home one way where we go up this big hill. She asked if we could go the big hill way and I told her we could, but then she'd have to take a nap when we got home. Her response was, "So if we don't go up the big hill, then I don't have to take a nap?" She's getting too smart for me.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Sittting, At Last
Now for a Sara story. She is 4, but I find that she still needs to take a nap everyday or else she turns into a grumpy beast of a girl. Today we were driving home in the afternoon and I knew that she would not be keen on the idea of a nap, so I tried to strike a bargain with her. She likes driving home one way where we go up this big hill. She asked if we could go the big hill way and I told her we could, but then she'd have to take a nap when we got home. Her response was, "So if we don't go up the big hill, then I don't have to take a nap?" She's getting too smart for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
yeah for aaron! he looks like such a little man now, i can't believe it. and sara is a beauty queen. i love the story about the hill, it's sooo 4 year-old! we have plenty of that going on around here. the reverse psychology is history!
and i just noticed jain has a blog and i can't see it... what's up with that? i am so much the least favorite!
Your have such beautiful kids! I am so proud of Aaron. Why are we so excited for them to grow up? We all know that it will happen and then it will never stop! :)
Amy,
I guess it is invite only. I had to plead to be invited, but I think an invite will be on your way soon.
Your kids are so beautiful! I love the Sara story. It is a classic! And yay for Aaron sitting up on his own! He is just so handsome!
By the way, I love the new blog background. And that Aaron has so much hair! It gives me hope for Keelia! :)
IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS YESTERDAY AT THE PARK! IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS CAME! IT HAD BEEN AWHILE! WE NEED TO DO THAT MORE OFTEN! YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE!
That is so cute! I can't believe Aaron's beautiful eyes! What a relief for you! Kids are so much happier when they can play (and see) on their own! Hooray!
Seriously, I have the cutest niece and nephew around.
I find that at 24 it's no different, I'm still a grumpy beast if I don't get my nap too.
Veena, how cute is Aaron, he has the biggest blue eyes ever, love them. And woo hoo, the sitting up stage is great isn't it. Now you can go do the great things like dishes and laundry, good times huh? Sara is so cute too, I love that she is a little smarty pants, good job Sara. Can't wait to see you guys at Bunko, it's at my house this time ok.
congrats to Aaron and this huge milestone! your kids are so cute and we love them!
Lets get together sometime and hang out. I am sure my kids would love to and we would too..
Yeah! Congrats Aaron! Your kids are so adorable! We loved having you here! Come again soon!
Hey Veena! Not sure if you remember me. I was Andrea's roomate for a while. I just wanted to say that Aaron is lovely and that my baby boy, ALSO Aaron just turned one a couple of weeks ago! Funny. Another funny thing is that he also is taking his time with stuff. He sat up regular, like 6 months or something, but didn't start crawling until close to 11 months and definitely isn't walking, or understanding a lot of stuff. He's still very smart, but just taking his time. Maybe it's the name? I'm glad your Aaron has figured out sitting up and hope you will have more time to do your own thing! Cute blog.
Post a Comment