Monday, April 7, 2008

Bag Tag

1. Take a photo of your everyday bag(s).
2. Take a photo of all its contents--no cleaning out first. Discuss. :)




Even though I am a mom to a 4 year old and a 9 month old, I absolutely HATE carrying around a huge diaper bag. So I dump the essentials into what I think is the cutest bag ever. I got it at a bazaar in Provo right before Christmas and I've been loving it ever since.

The contents: 1 diaper, wipes, toys, a jar of baby food, spoon, Cheerios, empty sandwich bag for gross things, bib, burp cloth, receipts, cell phone, dollars, change from the very bottom, pony tail holders, Chapstick, keys, wallet. I also keep another bag in the back of the car always with a change of clothes for each kid, more diapers, and toys.

So I guess I need to tag some people. How about Amy, Amy, Gerty, and Traci--what's in your bag?

4 comments:

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I love your bag! I am pretty anti "diaper bag" too--but to me, that pretty much means anything in that aisle of a baby store, especially if it is that "diaper bag" shape, pastel, or has any Beatrix Potter paraphernalia involved. :)

Plus, with a backpack, Chris will carry it around. It works, but I'm finding a new freedom in just carrying a couple of snacks in my purse when it's just me and Taj--what bliss not to have to tote the whole thing around!

Anyway, thanks for humoring me with the bagtag. You are tops. I am intrigued by the name tag. I also quite enjoyed your Dr Pepper one (my favorite drink too!) :)

Traci said...

Oh, I am nervous! I do not think that anyone wants to see what is in my bag, but I will do it for you. By the way, your bag is stinkin adorable!

Amy said...

Veena,
Love the bag and I'm a little nervous but I will give it a try. You seriously don't have one ounce of garbage in there, no fair.

Princess Gerty said...

Oh! What a cute Bag! and how nice not to carry around garbage! (good idea for the bag for gross things) I carry a huge bag, but that is mostly so I can fit a big water bottle in it that won't fall over when I put the bag down!