This is all about my sweet hubby Than!!
What is his name? Nathanael James Murphy
How long have you been married? 6 years
How long did you date? 5 Months
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Usually Than, but I have my days, or meals too.
Who said I love you first? ME!!
Who is taller? Than, by a whole foot.
Who sings better? Than. I think I might be tone deaf.
Who is smarter? We're both super smart, just in different ways :)
Who's temper is worse? Mine, when it comes to dealing with the kids. His when it comes to dealing with everything else.
Who does the laundry? Laundry, what's that? OK, I do it very reluctantly.
Who does the dishes? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Than.
Who does the cooking? I do.
Who drives when you are in the car together? Always Than.
Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn.
Who proposed? Than did. We went to San Francisco to visit my dad and go to my friend's wedding. Than took me to Muir Woods and proposed among giant Redwood trees.
Who is most likely to admit when they are wrong? Than. He is a bigger person than I am.
Who's parents do you see the most? Oh, that's hard. We see them about the same I guess.
Who pays the Bills? Than.
Who wears the pants in your family? Than is definitely the man of the house, but I wouldn't have it anyother way!!
Tagged: Anyone who wants to share a little about the man they love.
4 comments:
That's cute how he proposed to you, what a romantic guy, I think it runs in the family. Cute info about sweet little Than!
How cute is your post! I love hearing about everyone. I am so excited for the family reunion this year!! It will be so fun to actually get to talk!! :)
It is pretty cool that we all are able to share our stories like this. I am with Katie, I can't wait for the family reunion. Also, I think that you and Than are the cutest couple. you just are always so smiley.. We love you guys..
I've always wanted to see the Redwoods. Maybe someday.
Post a Comment