

Today was Sara's last day of her first year of Preschool. I really can't believe how fast the past 9 months have flown by. On Wednesday she came home with some papers from throughout the year. There was one with how she tried to write her name the first week of school and how she can write it now. She went from scribbles to writing her name with all the letters in the right direction. They also sent a picture that they took on the first day of school. She looked so baby-ish at the beginning of the year and now she looks all girl. There's no baby left in her.
I am constantly amazed by Sara. She is such a big help to me and loves to entertain her brother. She is so thoughtful and caring. Sure, she has her cranky bratty moments, but as a general rule, she's a great kid. She makes me laugh all the time, whether it's when she sings along to "Big Girls Don't Cry" on the radio, or when she says things like, "I wonder if it is toe jam day. It IS!!!!! I like to get my toe jam." I feel so blessed to be her mom and share these days with her.
5 comments:
Oh my heck Veena...she is sooooo big!! She is darling and turning into a little girl! Congrats Sarah!!!
It's hard to see our little ones grow up huh? She looks adorable and really like such a little lady. You're such a cute mom to your kids.
She is getting so big.. And she looks like such a big girl now..
When do ya'll want to come over? We totally need to have a WII party.. Let me know..
She is a sweetheart! I love to hear what she has to say.
Thanks again for having Addi over to play! Someday I will repay the deed!
I can't believe she is so big!!! Aaron too! I love reading your posts. My favorite "I say" Oh my gosh Veena, I was laughing so hard! I love the way kids express themselves. Ya, where do they get this stuff?
So I've joined the fun! Check us out thecardonaride.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment