So here we are on vacation!! We've gone with Grandma & Grampa, Joe & Kariann, Emily, and Andy up to Wolf Creek in Ogden Canyon. It's been such a nice, relaxing vacation. Since we've had the kids, vacations have seemed like so much WORK. We've gone to San Diego, Disney World, Yellowstone and none of it was really relaxing. But this vacation is so different. We've been swimming in the pool, watching movies, playing lots of Rockband, riding bikes, and yesterday we went to the Childrens Museum in Ogden. Sara has been loving playing with her Grandma (who she affectionately started calling Grams) and Emily. In fact, Sara and Em are off making cupcakes right now. Yummy!!
We are staying in a townhouse in an area called Moose Hollow. This place is awesome. It's all fancy--it almost looks like a model home, but it still feels like someone lives here. There are 3 floors with plenty of rooms for everyone, a big TV room, and another game room with air hockey and a pool table. Sara has been sleeping on an air mattress in our room, and Aaron is in a port-a-crib in our huge walk-in closet. We joke he is sleeping in a cave, but he loves it. He has slept so much on this trip. He's been eating, sleeping, and working on learning to crawl. He's got the backwards crawl down now. He's even crawled forward for 3 or 4 "steps" and then flopped down on his belly. Maybe by the end of this trip he'll be able to go wherever he wants. Wait, is that a good thing or a bad thing?
7 comments:
How exciting for you guys.. I wish that we could take a vacation.. Maybe one day.. Ogden canyon brings back alot of fun memories for me, because that is where El and I were married.. I hope you guys have a great rest of your vacation..
So fun! I have opted lately not to go on vacations because they do seem like too much work. But I am glad that this has been a good one!
OH VACATION SOUNDS SO NICE RIGHT NOW!! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME!! SO FUN!!
How fun for your family!! We have the same little crab floaty for Keeli that Aaron has!! She loves it and it looks like he does to! A vacation sounds very nice and relaxing! Glad it is turning out to be good for you!
We love Wolf Creek, and I'm with you, there is just something different and more relaxing up there. I guess it's that there isn't much to do, but enough to keep you happy. Glad you're having fun and I love the pics. Seriously could cute little Aaron's eyes get any bigger, they are adorable.
Hi Veena! That sounds like so much fun. We just got back from vacation too! I should get Keith to blog some of it! Stay in touch!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new background! It is perfect!
Post a Comment