Monday, June 30, 2008

Mom Tag--by Sara

Sara was tagged by her friend Hannah about her mom. I wanted to put a picture with this, but blogger's being lame, so here we go!


1.What is something mom always says to you? Yes and no.

2.What makes mom happy? Hugging her.

3.What makes mom sad? When daddy talks to her.

4.How does mom make you laugh? Saying funny stuff to me.

5.What was mom like as a child? A little gardener helper.

6.How old is mom? Thirty-one.

7.How tall is mom? As tall as a mom.

8.What is moms favorite thing to do? Go out with her sister.

9.What does mom do when you're not around? Sometimes go to a movie, sometimes go to a fancy dinner.

10.If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? She'd be on a show.

11. What is mom really good at? Scrapbooking

12.What is mom not very good at? I don't know.

13.What is mom's job? Taking care of me, Aaron, and the house.

14.What is mom's favorite food?A hot dog with ketchup and mustard and green stuff on it.

15.What makes you proud of mom? How she takes care of Aaron.

16.If mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Cinderella.

17.What do you and mom do together? Work in the garden and play together and watch movies.



For the record, about #3, I get sad sometimes and talk about it with my hubby, but she always thinks that he's the one that made me sad. So don't go thinkin' I'm all sad all the time when Than talks to me.

So Sara is just going to tag Addi about this one, but anyone else who wants an eye-opening look at what your kid really thinks about you--GO FOR IT!

5 comments:

Angie said...

WOW.. That is awesome.. I am going to have my little ones do this, because then I can see how they really feel..
Good job Sara!!!
I loved this post!

What days are you all going up for the family reunion??

k.young said...

This is such a cute post!! How fun. I loved the ones about how Sara loves how you take care of Aaron. How sweet.

Jen said...

Good work to whoever thought of this, I love the idea! Sara has the best answers, she's so cute.

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love that Sara did this, what a fun thing. I might have to be tagged. And now we are going to make fun of you that you get sad when you talk to Than, hilarious. See you at the reunion.

Princess Gerty said...

Cool! What a cute post!