Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged--Four Things


Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He's big, tough, and strong
2. He loves our kids with all his heart and is so much more patient with them than I could ever be
3. He makes us yummy breakfast on the weekends
4. He laughs at my jokes

Four jobs I have had:
1. Sprinkler Repair Person
2. Hostess/Waitress
3. Scrapbook Company Sales Consulant
4. Mommy

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Grease
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. The Matrix
4. Mary Poppins

Four places I have lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Lancaster, PA
3. Ft. Wayne, IN
4. Long Beach, CA

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Scrubs
4. America's Best DAnce Crew

Four places I have been:
1. India
2. Washington, D.C.
3. Mexico
4. Disney World


Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Diahan
3. I guess I really only have 2 that are "regulars"
4. But if you want to count junk mail . . .

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Homemade strawberry milkshakes
2. Chicken Tikka Masala from the Bombay House
3. Mexican food
4. Emily's oreo cookie treats--a brand new favorite!

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Greece
3. Seattle
4. India (again)

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Going to Chicago
2. Losing the last of the baby weight that just keeps hangin' on
3. Seeing Aaron learn to walk and talk
4. Getting a fence for our backyard

Four People I tag:
1. Allison
2. Andrea
3. Cheri
4. Anyone else who wants

5 comments:

k.young said...

So cute! I love tags. When did you go to India? How fun! I want to hear about it.

Amy said...

Veena good job on doing your tag. Um, tell Emily to bring her homemade oreo's to the reunion because of course I would like to try. And I have to say, I'm just a little jealous that you've been to India, wow that's awesome. So are you guys camping too at the reunion?

Keith and Allie said...

I'll do your tag if you do mine! I can't believe Than makes you breakfast on the weekend! I'm gonna have to share that with Keith!

Angie said...

Yes.. We are going to the reunion, but we are unsure of how long we are staying.. But we are for sure there on Saturday..
We can't wait!!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

So, I haven't checked blogs in a long time--Happy Birthday Aaron! How bizarre that he is one already! And hurray for the bigboy crawl!

AND, I read your tag and didn't know your favorite food was the same as mine: chicken tikka at Bombay House! Guess what? I can make it! So let's eat it together sometime, here or there or everywhere. :)

I like your tags. I will do them when my baby is not crying. Like he is now. Goodbye.