
So most of you probably know what this is. I read the first 3 and thought they were alright--pretty fun to read, but I had serious problems with Bella. I wanted to read Breaking Dawn, and knew I'd buy it sometime this week.
On Saturday morning, Than got up with the kids (as usual) and let me sleep in for awhile. A little later he came in and told me he was going to take the kids to the store and get some doughnuts for breakfast and for me to sleep more. After what seemed like hours, they returned and found me still in bed. Sara hopped in and yelled, "Suprise!!!!" And then she handed me the book. Turns out that was Than's whole plan--to get out early and buy me the book. What a sweetheart!
I'm 100 pages in and so far, so good.
8 comments:
What a cute idea. And who doesn't like a little extra time to sleep in. Sounds like a good day to me.
I think Than should talk to Keith! I can't remember the last time he got up first with the kids on the weekend! But I can't complain too much, I usually get to sleep in during the week!
I also just started the book! Bella bugs me to no end! But I gotta find out what happens! Happy reading!
How cute is Than, I am WAY impressed. You deserve that you know! So your already into that far, good job. I actually ordered it so I am waiting for it to come, I think it might today or tomorrow. I can't wait. We'll have to chat about it when we are done. Happy reading!
Oh hey, cute pics of Sara at swim lessons, she just looks so old. Where is the time going????
Ahh that's so sweet. I waited till Sat night to buy it so I could take it on a weekend camping trip, and had to go to three stores to find it! Albertson's had Smiths and Walmart beat. So be glad that Than thought ahead:) Like you, just had to find out how it ends, but am hating Bella!
I'm not sure if I'm going to break down and buy it or not. Maybe I can borrow yours when you're done? You'll have to tell me what you think about it--Bella makes me crazy too.
We are now in the "Blog" world! :) I'm jealous you already started reading this book!! I can't wait to get started!
I agree with most of you. I started reading the books, and they are so compelling they are hard to put down. But, I really think Bella is such a poor example for young women. I am worried about all the girls who read these books and may want to be like her. Edward seems so perfect and good and she is so lame--what does he even see in her? Her scent? Like we all say, though, "I just gotta find out what happens!"
Post a Comment