Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Am...

This is a Tag from Amy. So here you go...

*I am....neglecting all the laundry I should be doing.
*I think....I am addicted to Dr. Pepper.
*I know....I am happy.
*I want....my sweet hubby to be sitting right next to me.
*I have....2 super sweet kids.
*I miss....going to school.
*I fear....losing someone I love.
*I feel....ready for my kids to go to bed.
*I hear....Kipper the Dog playing on the DVD player.
*I smell....nothing; my poor nose is all stuffed up.
*I crave....a yummy fruit salad with strawberries, grapes, and peaches.
*I cry....too much!! Especially when I get angry.
*I search...for matching socks in my drawer.
*I wonder....how my kids will turn out.
*I regret....not choosing a math based major in college.
*I wish....Than and I could go away for our anniversary.
*I love....the sound of a baby laughing--especially my baby Aaron.
*I care....about my family.
*I always....wear the same pair of earrings.
*I worry....about EVERYTHING.
*I am not....as outgoing as I want to be.
*I remember....when gas cost $1.00/gallon.
*I believe....in miracles.
*I sing...off key; I think I'm horrible.
*I don't always....act rationally.
*I argue....with my sister about politics.
*I write....the the notes and agenda for our RS presidency meeting.
*I lose....when I get angry and yell at Sara.
*I listen....to the radio in the car and my 4 year old knows the words to songs she shouldn't know.
*I don't understand...why people do such mean nasty things.
*I can usually be found....with my kids.
*I need....to have more patience.
*I forget....too much of the stuff I learned in school.
*I am happy....that Sara loves her brother and is so kind to him.

And now I tag no one!!

10 comments:

Belkycita said...

A math mayor? Really? fruit salad, sounds so yummy right now!
and I am also waiting for those two to fall asleep....
wait they already went to sleep!! It must be the mess they left behind :-(

Misty Anderson said...

Hint hint Than, She wants to go out of town for her anniversary. Interesting stuff Veena, There is lots of stuff I didnt know about you!

k.young said...

Such a cute post. I loved that you wrote you believe in miracles. We all need to be reminded of miracles. So thanks!

Amy said...

Veena, thanks for humoring me and see how fun it was. I love doing stuff like that. You are so sweet Veena and I love knowing a little bit more about you. Have a good day okay.

Angie said...

Great post! I am with you on the laundry...

Keith and Allie said...

That was a really cute tag! What things I learned about you! I wish....I could live next door to my good friend Veena again!

P.S. RS? Did they finally release you as the ward librarian?

Kariann said...

You would think we would know more about each other...but, I learned alot about you!! :) When is your anniversary?

kamikae said...

Hi Veena, I just found your blog. I can't even imagine you loosing your patience, but I'm glad to know that I am not the only one. :) This will really age me but I remember when gas was 96cents a gallon. Those were the days...

erinradandt said...

What an adorable family! I love you!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

I love these tags they are such a good way to get to know each other. you guys have the cutest family! Love ya guys