Man, you are so good! Taking pictures of it. How funny! Now, I don't think you notice but your blog has a mistake on it. Than is on the Grown up section...
I'm glad you saw the humor in the situation. But on the bright side, look at how clean your toilet is right now! If my kid did that I might have to flush 'em... the toys, I mean.
EWW! Actually your toilet is really clean! I hate it when things drop in there! I am such a baby I usually make Keith fish it out! That is hilarious Veena!
See our kids have it backwards. When they were Aaron's age, they weren't putting bath toys in the toilet, they were putting toilet toys in the bath- if you know what I mean- and that is much worse.
10 comments:
That is awesome. I love that you took a picture of it. That is priceless.
hiiiiilarious! you gotta love little boys.
You give him baths in the toilet???
Man, you are so good! Taking pictures of it. How funny!
Now, I don't think you notice but your blog has a mistake on it. Than is on the Grown up section...
That is hilarious! BTW check my post for big news!
I'm glad you saw the humor in the situation. But on the bright side, look at how clean your toilet is right now! If my kid did that I might have to flush 'em... the toys, I mean.
Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. So good to hang the other night, you seriously are the best.
EWW! Actually your toilet is really clean! I hate it when things drop in there! I am such a baby I usually make Keith fish it out! That is hilarious Veena!
See our kids have it backwards. When they were Aaron's age, they weren't putting bath toys in the toilet, they were putting toilet toys in the bath- if you know what I mean- and that is much worse.
That is awesome! I can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment