Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Little Tough Guy

I guess this is what happens when you have a big sister.

The perfect combo: sports pjs and Cinderella slippers.


Oh, but he's such a cutie!!

I love that face!!

We've got some royality at our house. He may be wearing a dress but he knows who he is. He loves to tell us, "I'm a PRINCE!!!"



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Those shoes do great things for his legs

Angie said...

Funny! And so common at my house. Great pictures. Your house looks so cute. I hope to see it soon!
How are you guys?

Jen said...

It looks like they're good friends, that's so great! Before you know it they'll be switching over from Princesses to GI Joes and driving trucks through the dirt. That's what happened to me when my little brother figured out that if he was going to play girlie things then I'd have to do boy things with him too. (Don't tell anyone but boys have cooler toys.)

amy said...

that is hilarious! what funny kiddos - i miss them... and you of course!

Belkycita said...

CUTE!!!!
hey, do we get to see you in Dec?

Keith and Allie said...

Oh he is adorable! He reminds me of Nick. We have many a pics with him sporting a princess dress too! I'm sure Jack will have his turn as well!

Diahan said...

He looks so OLD!! When did he grow up?

Amy said...

Love it Veena, Cinderella slippers and all!! Hey LOVE your family pics, they are so dang cute. Hope your holidays are going good!!!

Leslie said...

Hilarious! I love it. He's so cute.

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I think that's why I have all boys. Chris would DIE if he found one of them in princess pumps. No, he would die if I took a picture and publicized it! :) Cute house, by the way!

Princess Gerty said...

When our son started doing this was the time we decided to buy "boy dressup." Now we have capes, army clothes, helmets, etc. More than we can handle. Thanks for the update! (and we got your Christmas Card, thanks!)