Monday, April 7, 2008

Name Tag

I thought this was cute and would give me something to blog about a little. So this is for you Traci.

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Mittens Pilot
2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Take 5 Chocolate Chip
3. My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: V'Mur
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Orange Elephant
5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Veena Chicago
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Mur Ve of Camilla
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Pink Dr. Pepper
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Arthur Jayantilal
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Lilu Twerps
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Gloria Jayantilal

I think my favorite is The Pink Dr. Pepper. But Lilu Twerps is good too.

5 comments:

Traci said...

I was almost Happy Twerps! That candy is delicious. Maybe we should get together and eat them sometime :)

k.young said...

How fun! I think this was the best tag! It was really creative whoever started it! You had some good name combos!! :) I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so cute!

Amy said...

Funny! Love the combos of the names, good job.

Jen said...

I'm just glad that you're favorite drink is Dr. Pepper. That was the best news all day! I'm always so happy when people love it as much as I do!

Princess Gerty said...

You had me cracking up with these things! You rock!