Monday, April 28, 2008

ABC Tag


A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): My hubby and my sister
C - Cake or Pie: Cake--chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting
D - Day of Choice: Saturday--Than is home and lets me sleep in and then we usually do something fun as a family
E - Essential Item: Dr. Pepper
F - Favorite Color(s): Orange
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Chicago?
I - Indulgence(s): Extreme Moose Tracks Ice Cream
J - January or July: JULY!!!
K - Kids: Two gorgeous ones
L - Life is incomplete without: Family, The Gospel
M - Marriage Date: November 10
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Both
P- Phobias or Fears: Too high places
Q - Quote: "Pardon me for being rude. It was not me, it was my food. It just popped up to say hello and now its gone back down below." Austin Powers
R- Ring size: 5
S - Season: Autumn
T- Tag 3 Friends: Andrea, Cheri, and Allison
U - Unknown fact about me: I've been to Kuwait (well, just inside the airport).
V - Very favorite stores: Target, Naartjie, The Red Balloon, Archivers
W - Worst Habit: Biting my fingernails
X-ray or Ultrasound: Baby ultrasounds for sure!
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Bombay House Chicken Tikka Masala
Z- Zodiac: Virgo

5 comments:

Angie said...

I love your quote. It is funny.. I haven't seen an Austin Powers movie in a long time. I also should have put Dr. Pepper in mine. I love a nice cold Dr. Pep.. hehe.. your awesome!!

cHeRi" said...

Thanks for the tag! Those are fun! Bows and Bobbies is a place I get bows for my girls! They sell them at cookie cutters now in The District in South Jordan! I love that place! So fun!

Traci said...

Your favorite food sounds very intreging! I may have to try that sometime.

k.young said...

I love that your favorite season is Fall! It is mine too. Everyone always thinks I am so crazy that Summer isn't my favorite, but I just love the weather in the Fall! Now I know I am not the only one :)

Jen said...

Dr. Pepper is very essential, I'll give you that 100 percent. I too think fall is the best. And Summer year round is WAY overrated.